Monday, March 15, 2010

Link to Colleague's Blogs

Here is a link to a "bundle" of our blogs you can also find it in the upper-right.  As I subscribe to blogs being sent to me, this bundle will grow.  If you subscribe to the bundle, you'll be able to read posts very conveniently in Google Reader.  To respond to anything you will need to click on the title of the post.  Provide constructive feedback to any posts you find interesting by following the guidelines below.  
  • Provide feedback.  
  • Ask a question. 
  • Share an insight. 
  • Offer an opinion.  
  • Make a suggestion.  
  • Note a similarity or difference to your posting (courtesy of Walden University).

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed making Blog. I guess the students will, too. I was familiar with gmail, but I never made blog myself. However, it looks very much like Moodle to me, although simpler some way.
    I still thiink that I need more time to make my blog look better, but I guess that when I think of a purpose that it may have I am sure this can be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Milica: I agree. This is going to be a quite a work in progress for me, although it is satisfying to do my first blog. Bruce

    ReplyDelete